The business landscape is changing rapidly due to the COVID-19 storm. Thankfully, a growing number of companies are offering tools and resources at little or no cost in response to the increasing impact that small businesses are feeling.
Below is a list of some resources and ideas to help businesses in this time of need:
- Grants, Credits, and Loans
- Economic Injury Disaster Loans are available. To review eligibility, apply and review application status, visit disasterloan.sba.gov.
- Amazon launched a Neighborhood Small Business Relief Fund to help small businesses in Seattle.
- This list of SMB relief programs compiled by Forbes includes state and local assistance programs that are becoming available.
- Whether you’re an experienced merchant, or if you are just now venturing into the world of online sales, ecommerce payment solutions are available for all businesses!
- Social Media
- Hootsuite, a social media management platform, is offering free access to its professional plan through July 1.
- Support local businesses
- Gift certificates – Purchasing a gift card is a great way to support your favorite local businesses
- Order online/pickup curbside – Ordering over the phone or online, and then picking up curbside, is a safe alternative that helps consumers to support their favorite establishments, but still helps keep everyone safe.
We can always be reached at 866-485-8999 to address any questions about how merchants can explore payment solutions that will support the current payment demands.