If you’re living above ground, then you’ve probably heard that Star Wars, one of our history’s biggest cinematic productions, is back in theaters. To celebrate its release here are the top 10 quotes from ‘Star Wars’ and George Lucas (courtesy of Inc.com) that make life and business worth a trip to the movies.
1. "You have to find something that you love enough to jump over hurdles and break through the brick walls."
2. "A lot of people like to do certain things, but they're not that good at it. Keep going through the things that you like to do, until you find something that you actually seem to be extremely good at. It can be anything."
3. "Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose."
Yoda tells Anakin that fearing loss makes one greedy, thus in turn making one more apt to turn to the dark side. - Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
4. "You must unlearn what you have learned."
Yoda tells Luke at the start of their relationship. - Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
5. "Do or do not. There is no try."
Likely one of the most iconic Star Wars quotes; Yoda says this to Luke after the latter questions his own abilities to pick the ship out of the swamp using the force. - Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
6. "There's always a bigger fish."
Qui-Gon Jinn's observation that there are always bigger obstacles awaiting you. - Episode I: The Phantom Menace
7. "Your focus determines your reality."
Qui-Gon Jinn tells Anakin. - Episode I: The Phantom Menace
8. Remember, concentrate on the moment. Feel, don't think, use your instincts.
Qui-Gon Ginn tells a nervous Obi-Wan Kenobi as the two enter an uncertain situation. - Episode I: The Phantom Menace
9."Strike me down and I will become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Obi-Wan's words to Darth Vader as they duel on the Death Star. - Episode IV: A New Hope
10."Now, be brave and don't look back. Don't look back."
Shmi Skywalker tells her son Anakin as he embarks on a journey that will change his life. - Episode I: The Phantom Menace
For more inspiring quote from the ‘Star Wars’ series, check out this article featured on Inc.com.